PEC Punjab Examination Commission is the autonomous body of education system working in Punjab powered by Government of Punjab to access the students to learn and achieve the goals of requirement according to current era requirement at grade 5 and 8 level of education system.
Key points of Punjab Examination Commissions
- Punjab Examination Commission History
- Punjab Examination Commission Vision
- PEC Examination Schedule
- PEC Date Sheets
- PEC Model Papers
- PEC 5th 8th Class Result
- Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) Functions
- Contact Punjab Examination Commission
Punjab Examination Commission Vision Commission has vision to provide quality education in the province Punjab to compete the other world education system and latest education streams in front of future requirements.
PEC Examination Schedule Punjab examination Commission conduct the 5th and 8th grade examination every year in February in normal circumstances. Punjab Government has passed a bill in which it is clearly said "Grade V and VIII examination is mandatory as per government policy for all students of public / private schools functioning within the province of Punjab"
PEC Date Sheets Date Sheets of PEC 5th 8th class issued before the examination season get start. It is normally get online for the candidates to check their examination dates before a month of exams. If you want to check the Date sheets of this year you can check here.
PEC Model Papers Punjab Examination Commission has released the Model Papers of PEC 5th class and PEC 8th class so that students can get idea about their coming examination and prepared themselves for the exams in front of these Model papers.
PEC 5th 8th Class Result After the examination season commission normally announce the 5th and 8th class result 2013 within next 2 months. This year it is expected to announce the Examination result on 31st March 2013.
Punjab Examination Commission Districts List:
Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) Functions
|D G Khan||Lodhran||Sahiwal|
|Gujrat||Multan||Toba Tek Singh|
- Design, develop, implement, maintain, monitor and evaluate a system of examination for elementary education
- Formulate policy and programme for the conduct of examinations relating to elementary education
- Collect data for research to improve curricula and teaching methodology
- Recommend measures for capacity building of the teachers and educationists for improving the system of assessment of students
- Identify the areas where improvement in training of the teachers or educationists is required
- Promote public discussions on issues pertaining to elementary education
- Advise the Government on all policy matters relating to the objectives of the Commission
- Approve annual research programme and annual budget of the Commission
- Perform such other functions as may be ancillary to its functions, or as may be prescribed or asmay be assigned by the Government.
The Commission may:
- Issue instructions or guidelines to a local government for data collection and conduct of an examination of elementary education
- Register students for the purpose of examinations of elementary education and maintain their data
- Conduct and outsource research in the sphere of an examination of elementary education.